Pension Information

For Clergy Pension Projections, click,  To log on, you will need a "pin number" from the General Board of Pension & Health Benefits (GBOPHB).  Call customer service at 1-800-851-2201 and request a pin number if you do not have one or request it online.  It will be sent by regular mail.

The following forms are located on your Retirement account or you may download here:

--To change your beneficiary, download a Beneficiary form and complete.  As a legal document, it must be an original with no white-out or eraser marks. Send the original to Wespath, 1901 Chestnut Street, Glenview, IL 60025 with a copy to the Conference Business Office.
--For any changes to your compensation, a  Pastors Compensation and Other Benefits form, an interactive form,  must be completed and sent to the Conference Business Office with a copy to your District Office. The form can be found under "forms" at . If you have salary changes during the calendar year, download and complete the form and indicate the new effective date at the top of the form and provide it to the Conference Business Office and your District Office..