Like a city breached, without walls, is one who lacks self-control. Proverbs 25:28 NRS
WHEN: October 19th from 9:30am - 4:00pm
WHERE: Avenue UMC, 20 N Church St, Milford, DE
COST: Only $10 per person (includes lunch)
* is innate to everyone.
* impacts communication, teamwork, conflict management.
* creates an inclusive welcoming environment.
* provides insight into Jesus’ life and approach to managing conflict, creating believers,
teaching about living life with God at the center.
* guides responses to issues such as oppression, violence, and inequality.
You will actively explore emotional intelligence and be able to:
* define emotional intelligence and how to capitalize on using emotional intelligence.
* identify effective methods to communicate, collaborate, and build partnerships with
* enhance your leadership style by actively using emotional intelligence.
* create leadership teams and congregations that are emotionally intelligent.
* identify how Jesus was emotionally intelligent through scriptures.
* create an action plan to implement emotional intelligence in your churches and ministries.
Created specifically for:
* Lay Leaders
* Christ Servant Ministers
* Certified Lay Ministers
* Conference Committees
* Local Church Committees
* Anyone interested in creating inclusive, nurturing church!
REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS OCTOBER 4, 2019