- Increase understanding of God’s call to Christian discipleship and expand concepts of mission.
- Provide experiences to implement the PURPOSE of UMW.
- Update officers on the program of UMW
- Inform participants of mission programs in our conference.
- Provide resources and models for local mission study and action
Who Should Attend?
Local officers and members, District/Conference United Methodist Women
Officers/District Chairpersons of Outreach Ministries/Ministers
All men, women, youth and children of the Church
Anyone who would like to worship God, learn new things, and enjoy the fellowship of Christians.
- Hotel registration and payment is participant’s responsibility
- Nightly Rate (Code UMW) ... $129.00 (plus 8% lodging tax)
- Double Queen (sleep up to 5)
All registrations must be mailed by the above date, to:
Patricia Whitney: 22 Cobble Creek Curve, Newark, DE 19702
Phone: 302-738-4261 home/302-547-4479 cell
Registration and scholarship information is attached above.