Mission u provides the opportunity for United Methodist Women and all interested persons in the church to:
Who Should Attend?
- Increase understanding of God’s call to Christian discipleship and expand concepts of mission.
- Provide experiences to implement the PURPOSE of UMW.
- Update officers on the program of UMW
- Inform participants of mission programs in our conference.
- Provide resources and models for local mission study and action
Local officers and members, District/Conference United Methodist Women
Officers/District Chairpersons of Outreach Ministries/Ministers
All men, women, youth and children of the Church
Anyone who would like to worship God, learn new things, and enjoy the fellowship of Christians.
June 1 – June 23, 2017
MEALS / NO MEALS MEALS / NO MEALS
Friday ….…$155 / $105….……... $80 / $55
Saturday … $115 / $105………… $60 / $30
Both days …$260 / $160………... $135 / $80
ALL MEALS ARE BUFFET STYLE
FRIDAY – BREAKFAST, LUNCH & DINNER SATURDAY – BREAKFAST & LUNCH
All registrations must be postmarked by June 23, 2017
All registrations must be mailed by the above date, to:
Patricia Whitney: 22 Cobble Creek Curve, Newark, DE 19702
- Hotel registration and payment is participant’s responsibility
- Nightly Rate (Code UMW) ... $129.00 (plus 8% lodging tax)
- Double Queen (sleep up to 5)
Mission u AGENDA
Registration and scholarship information is attached above.
Phone: 302-738-4261 home/302-547-4479 cell