Praise Team and Worship Leader - Avenue United Methodist Church
The Praise Team and Worship Leader will provide musical leadership for the Contemporary Worship Service(s) for Avenue United Methodist Church that is Christ centered and Biblically based, with the highest priority on the spiritual growth of all participants.
Position: Praise Team and Worship Leader
Avenue United Methodist Church in Milford Delaware serves a dynamic congregation at three services (two traditional and one contemporary). Avenue has an incredible opportunity for a spiritual leader to serve as Praise Team and Worship Leader for the contemporary service which welcomes 200 people weekly.
The position will provide musical leadership that is Christ centered and Biblically based, with the highest priority on the spiritual growth of all participants.
Avenue Church is located minutes from the beautiful Delaware beaches in central Delaware.
- The Worship Leader must have and demonstrate a personal relationship with Jesus. Christ, have a desire for ongoing spiritual maturity, and exemplify moral behavior.
- One year of experience leading or performing with contemporary worship team preferred.
- Experienced guitar or keyboard player and vocally proficient in modern worship style of music
- Knowledge of modern worship music such as Chris Tomlin, Bethel Worship, Jesus Culture, Hillsong United, Crowder, Matt Redman, etc.
- Skilled in choral, vocal, and instrumental direction.
- Have knowledge to set up, test, as well as be responsible for, microphones, speakers, amplifiers, and other sound and visual equipment.
- Must possess highly effective written, verbal and public-speaking skills.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must successfully complete a criminal background check.
The full job description is available on the Avenue United Methodist Church website: https://avenueumc.com/
Hours per week: 10
Compensation Package: $10,000 annually
Submit cover letter and resume to:
OR vial mail
Avenue United Methodist Church
20 North Church Street
Milford, DE 19963
Attn: Greg J. Abbott, SPRC Chair
Accepting applications until the position is filled.
Contact: Greg J. Abbott
20 North Church Street Milford DE 19963